Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So tomorrow's game likely to go ahead? :-(

So tomorrow's game likely to go ahead? :-(

Fúcking hell, I can think of about three things I'd like to do less than schlep to the Emirates tomorrow night

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Fúcking hell, I can think of about three things I'd like to do less than schlep to the Emirates tomorrow night
    At the moment it looks like the major dump tomorrow will be in the south west, but it only needs a tiny change in the wind to bring it on to us instead. :fingerscrossed: I've got to go to an awards dinner at the Park lane Hilton. There is nothing in life quite as depressing as an awards dinner at the Park Lane Hilton.

The after dinner bloke is thon Al Murray.

Don't go then.

The attendances at the Emirates have been sparse of late, one less person won't make a difference.

We have been asked to stay indoors from 4pm tomorrow until noon on Friday and you should remember that we are Irish, not soft as shíte effete mummy's boy Hebrew stock.

Not that bad, surely. A short stroll to Highgate Wood and then a warm 43 bus all the way there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not that bad, surely. A short stroll to Highgate Wood and then a warm 43 bus all the way there.
    tbh I am thinking twice about even going to watch it in the pub, a

Your definition of a short stroll may not be consistent with the views of others.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Your definition of a short stroll may not be consistent with the views of others.
    Then there's obviously the fact that I live in Finchley Central, making Highgate Woods far from a "short stroll"

Then there's obviously the fact that I live in Finchley Central, making Highgate Woods far from a "short stroll"
    You've moved from Highgate?

Sorry, I'm out of touch.

Sorry, I'm out of touch.
    He never lived in Highgate and I suspect he actually lives in Willesden.

No, I was pre-empting the replies

I'm still tight with Mesut, geographically at least, the wage stealing ****

Sorry, I'm out of touch.