Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I’m currently sat in the George IV in Great Amwell. It sits just above the monument

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Maybe Abrahams failed to maintain his monthly Judaism payments and he was out on a limb
    Probably couldn’t keep up with the interest, s.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did Liddell go to your place? I thought he was a dirty Jock?

Anyway, he was a filthy prod, so he clearly didn’t bring Harold to Mother Church.
    Yes. They used to be terrifically proud of the búgger. Named the boarding house after him, and everything.

As far as I could make out he was a religious maniac who couldn't be arsed to run at the Olympics and then got deaded by Japs.

Not exactly heroic, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    The C of E is an open religion, why don't discriminate like your dodgy one....... tbh, I don't care as God doesn't exist
    A religion that doesn’t discriminate isn’t really a religion, p. Discriminating is sort of the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes. They used to be terrifically proud of the búgger. Named the boarding house after him, and everything.

As far as I could make out he was a religious maniac who couldn't be arsed to run at the Olympics and then got deaded by Japs.

Not exactly heroic, imo.
    Yes. Wouldn’t drag his arse out of his wànking chariot of fire on a Sunday. Poor form imo.

Yes. Wouldn’t drag his arse out of his wànking chariot of fire on a Sunday. Poor form imo.
    Scotchish. Probably still pissed from Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Maybe Abrahams failed to maintain his monthly Judaism payments and he was out on a limb
    Went on to discover the Smurfs, I believe.

By the way, a, I don’t know if your perambulations have ever brought you this far, but you’d love it.
    It's on the list. New River from source to River Head in Finsbury.