Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Channel 4's disgraceful 'expose' on university spending last night was a one-sided

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The MO? In Sinkapoops? Are you quite sure? Raffles is currently closed for refurbishment, I suppose. Was it filmed very recently?
    THat is what they said. I use the Intercontinental myself. The Shangri-La is just too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    THat is what they said. I use the Intercontinental myself. The Shangri-La is just too expensive.
    Good Lord. The rules are simple, p. The Mandarin in Honkers, Oriental in Bankers, Raffles in Sinkapoops.

Given your penchant for 'equality' (whatever that means) I'm surprised you don't choose to mix with the peasants at Marina Bay...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Good Lord. The rules are simple, p. The Mandarin in Honkers, Oriental in Bankers, Raffles in Sinkapoops.

Given your penchant for 'equality' (whatever that means) I'm surprised you don't choose to mix with the peasants at Marina Bay...
    Raffles is ludicrously expensive and we would never stay there. THe E&O in Penang is reasonably priced and we always stay there. THe rules are simple, we dont take the piss. If you dont take the piss with flights and hotels you cant really take the piss on the drink....

In KL I negotiated us a corporate rate that works out at just above 100 quid a night which is a superb deal for such a great hotel.