Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours building that AW is out.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I can't see the board being bothered by all that, to be honest. Except to say that naturally they will have to find us a new manager at some point.
    And why would this not be that point?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Can't see many brilliant options to replace him with though.

Would quite like Zidane, as long as Pochettino goes to RM
    King Carlo please.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    And why would this not be that point?
    It may well be, of course. I was referring more to that point arriving as a reaction to Wenger no longer being our manager.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Brendan Rogers would do for me.

Would be interested in listening to Sam Allardyce’s take - a speculative call / interview at the very least.

Not interested in any newbies or country managers.

Not your typical job because the majority of the team are happy to be sh’t and stay in their comfort zones.

Anyone thinking they’re just going to role in and change everything overnight is in for a very rude awakening imo

They need to be reconditioned from their years of Wenger logic imo

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Because he has taken the team as far as he can, how they are now performing at the worst level they can do with the players they have, how they don't play decent football anymore, how we are going backwards as a team.

I would say they are more reasons for him to leave than for him to stay
    We lost a game to the financially doped Man City, ffs. Everyone loses to them. This is a knee jerk reaction. Let him and Sven Munsilant build something over the summer and see how we get on next season. No point making snappy decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    We lost a game to the financially doped Man City, ffs. Everyone loses to them. This is a knee jerk reaction. Let him and Sven Munsilant build something over the summer and see how we get on next season. No point making snappy decisions.
    Snappy decisions!! Look here Dick, we have been in decline for a number of years, why should we let a manager spend another shed loads of money in the summer when we have been going backwards (especially compared to our rivals) over the last few years.

We have lost 50% of all our games this year, so this is not a knee jerk reaction to Sunday
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Snappy decisions!! Look here Dick, we have been in decline for a number of years, why should we let a manager spend another shed loads of money in the summer when we have been going backwards (especially compared to our rivals) over the last few years.

We have lost 50% of all our games this year, so this is not a knee jerk reaction to Sunday
    Well I hope that the club allow him to make a dignified exit at the end of his contract. I believe that he can get us back into the top 4 next season when we don't have problematic contract extensions hanging over the club.

fiar play, dick, you've upped your WUM game this week.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Well I hope that the club allow him to make a dignified exit at the end of his contract. I believe that he can get us back into the top 4 next season when we don't have problematic contract extensions hanging over the club.
    He could make a dignified exit at the end of this season.. not sure why you would want a manager to spend another fortune this summer who won't be around for more than 12 months. We are not a charity, he doesn't get to choose when he goes
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

He could make a dignified exit at the end of this season.. not sure why you would want a manager to spend another fortune this summer who won't be around for more than 12 months. We are not a charity, he doesn't get to choose when he goes
    That could only happen if he chose to retire / quit Arsenal (something we know he'll always be against). The only way for him to go this summer is for the Club to sack Him. Let's hope that we have a strong finish to the season (maybe even with a trophy) and that we let Him see out next year with us back in the Champions League.