Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours building that AW is out.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Listen, P. I agree with all that. I've always been sort of #WengerOut; I simply never liked the bloke , although I respect Him enormously.

Thing is, the things you're saying there are what people have actually defended Him with for ages. So, what's changed? And why now?
    I think that the false hope some have clinged on for, that this season will be different as we have splashed some serious cash, just hasn't materialised, and in fact things have got worse. Also, the fact that Spurs seem to be heading in the opposite direction probably hurts some even more.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I think that the false hope some have clinged on for, that this season will be different as we have splashed some serious cash, just hasn't materialised, and in fact things have got worse. Also, the fact that Spurs seem to be heading in the opposite direction probably hurts some even more.
    'clinged on for'? What sort of prose is this?

Standards, p. Standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They were tremendous. Did you ever wind the band so far it snapped? A disaster!
    Of course!

I remember a friends dad built a farkin great big one with a balsa wood frame covered in paper with two propellers. We were like the children of Hamelyn to his piper and he nonced every single one of us but the sore arse was worth watching that thing take off. Yes, it started on the ground and actually took off!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Of course!

I remember a friends dad built a farkin great big one with a balsa wood frame covered in paper with two propellers. We were like the children of Hamelyn to his piper and he nonced every single one of us but the sore arse was worth watching that thing take off. Yes, it started on the ground and actually took off!
    I was always allowed to buy one at the toy shop near some relatives we used to visit up near Mildenhall. Now the interesting thing is that the daughter was married to an American who worked on the base at Mildenhall and she ended up with a massive heroin habit and was last heard of selling blow jobs for a fiver around Kings Croiss somewhere. She may have worked the same street corners as your mum, come to think of it.

I can't see the board being bothered by all that, to be honest. Except to say that naturally they will have to find us a new manager at some point.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    You simply never liked him R!

Is it because he's .... ahem ....well .....err .....white?
    More because He's French, I think. After all, some of my best friends are white.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

'clinged on for'? What sort of prose is this?

Standards, p. Standards.
    OK, some loons out there always think this will be our season (see Liverpool fans every year).

Does that cover it better?

OK, some loons out there always think this will be our season (see Liverpool fans every year).

Does that cover it better?
    Oh, this is definitely our season p. I can feel it in my water.

I was always allowed to buy one at the toy shop near some relatives we used to visit up near Mildenhall. Now the interesting thing is that the daughter was married to an American who worked on the base at Mildenhall and she ended up with a massive heroin habit and was last heard of selling blow jobs for a fiver around Kings Croiss somewhere. She may have worked the same street corners as your mum, come to think of it.
    When my mum was doing nosh jobs round King's Cross a fiver would have bought you six. Were did your missus go after they built over Goods Way for the new Eurostar line?

Oh, this is definitely our season p. I can feel it in my water.
    Mad as a box of frogs... just typical we get AC Milan that we get them when they have turned the corner and are playing well.

After Thursday every chance we will have lost over 50% of games played in 2018