Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours building that AW is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Because he has taken the team as far as he can, how they are now performing at the worst level they can do with the players they have, how they don't play decent football anymore, how we are going backwards as a team.

I would say they are more reasons for him to leave than for him to stay

That isnt saying much as there are literally no reasons or him to stay

Because he has taken the team as far as he can, how they are now performing at the worst level they can do with the players they have, how they don't play decent football anymore, how we are going backwards as a team.

I would say they are more reasons for him to leave than for him to stay
    Yes, but apart from qualifying for the Champions League, all that's been true for some time.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    That isnt saying much as there are literally no reasons or him to stay
    I don't know. From His point of view, why quit? From the club's point of view, He still makes us a load of money.

Seems odd.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

You can shut it Mr False Prophet. You promised me boundless beautiful snow yards deep

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's to be Mikel

Mikel and his hair is the only management team I will accept.
    and I awake this morning and rush to my window and see not one lousy fúcking millimeter of the stuff!

You jinxed my snow

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I don't know. From His point of view, why quit? From the club's point of view, He still makes us a load of money.

Seems odd.
    We are a football team, not a cash making cow for the owners... and seeing as we have broken our tfr record twice in the last 8 months we probable aren't making money like we used to
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    and I awake this morning and rush to my window and see not one lousy fúcking millimeter of the stuff!

You jinxed my snow
    I cannot be held liable for atmospheric vagaries, h. I got fúck all here, and 10 miles south they were buried.

We are a football team, not a cash making cow for the owners... and seeing as we have broken our tfr record twice in the last 8 months we probable aren't making money like we used to
    Listen, P. I agree with all that. I've always been sort of #WengerOut; I simply never liked the bloke , although I respect Him enormously.

Thing is, the things you're saying there are what people have actually defended Him with for ages. So, what's changed? And why now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I cannot be held liable for atmospheric vagaries, h. I got fúck all here, and 10 miles south they were buried.
    Goats 'n Monkies man, you are supposed to be some kind of expert in the machinations and physics of the stratosphere claiming, as you do, to spend most of your time cavorting in it in your blasted flying contraptions. The only thing you've ever 'flown' are those little balsa wood models with a lazzy band propeller*

*I loved those little planes as a kid - whatever happened to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Goats 'n Monkies man, you are supposed to be some kind of expert in the machinations and physics of the stratosphere claiming, as you do, to spend most of your time cavorting in it in your blasted flying contraptions. The only thing you've ever 'flown' are those little balsa wood models with a lazzy band propeller*

*I loved those little planes as a kid - whatever happened to them?
    They were tremendous. Did you ever wind the band so far it snapped? A disaster!

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I simply never liked the bloke
    You simply never liked him R!

Is it because he's .... ahem ....well .....err .....white?