Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yesterday's match was very sad.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well his own comments make clear that the players are no longer listening to him. He is not in control of his players, therefore he must go.
    At most other clubs, they say 'he's lost the dressing room' and that is soon the end of it. However, at Arsenal I think he 'loses the dressing room' once or twice a year. The club just choose to ignore it. It's quite a bizarre carry on really.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    At most other clubs, they say 'he's lost the dressing room' and that is soon the end of it. However, at Arsenal I think he 'loses the dressing room' once or twice a year. The club just choose to ignore it. It's quite a bizarre carry on really.
    If we lose on Thursday, as we probably will, that'll be four defeats in five matches, which will be our worst run since ... er, the last time this sort of thing happened.

Paging LA
    Paging LA
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Paging LA
    Paging LA
    Groundhog Day innit

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/arsen...51uma7l801z1j0

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/...20160204105902
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

By not performing we are underperforming
    QED
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

There’s an excellent video on YouTube of Graham Potter going through all the tactics Ostersund’s employed when beating Galatasary.

Pretty in depth and well worth a watch.

It’s completely different from Arsene on French TV explaining how we play ie Ramsey played a bit on the right and in midfield and Wilshere was a little bit more forward and little hit as a midfielder etc etc

Not saying Graham Potter is the new Mourinho but you clearly ain’t going to be successful on any scale without any sort of plan or tactics.

Monty's gone very quiet during all of this kerfuffle. No stoic last minute defence? perhaps the bestowing of cancer on the few that called the old tit out years a go ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Monty's gone very quiet during all of this kerfuffle. No stoic last minute defence? perhaps the bestowing of cancer on the few that called the old tit out years a go ?
    You've not been around enough recently, 7s. Monty's new view is that he recognized some time ago that Wenger was under-performing and therefore has been right all along.

The years preceding that when he wished cancer on anyone who dared question the SFC have been conveniently forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    That the time is right for him to go now does not mean that the time was right then. Not that I have any wish to once again rehearse the old arguments. At least now there is no great schism, as all but a few are agreed that it is time for change. Had he gone when we were still playing decent football the divide would have carried on into the new regime.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    That the time is right for him to go now does not mean that the time was right then. Not that I have any wish to once again rehearse the old arguments. At least now there is no great schism, as all but a few are agreed that it is time for change. Had he gone when we were still playing decent football the divide would have carried on into the new regime.
    Indeed, if the time is right for him to go now then it suggests that the time was NOT right then. If then was the right time then now is way past when he should have gone and not in fact the right time at all but long past it.