Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yesterday's match was very sad.

Yesterday's match was very sad.

we've got a bunch of shidcunds and no bench whatsoever.

another genius move to let so many players leave too.

But apart from that it's so boring.

And Ozil is not worth the money in this current set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Not sure how Walcott, Debuchy & Coquelin would have come on and saved us tbh. Though the little Chilean fella might have scored a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not sure how Walcott, Debuchy & Coquelin would have come on and saved us tbh. Though the little Chilean fella might have scored a goal.
    Olivier might've put the wind up 'em.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Yes. It’s hard to see why there’s even a question over whether Wenger stays or goes at this stage. When one finds oneself forced to agree with the array of gibbering spastics on Fan TV, one must either demand one’s family has one committed or accept that they are actually right and that he absolutely must go.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. It’s hard to see why there’s even a question over whether Wenger stays or goes at this stage. When one finds oneself forced to agree with the array of gibbering spastics on Fan TV, one must either demand one’s family has one committed or accept that they are actually right and that he absolutely must go.
    I've found myself agreeing with Claude and DT For shame, IUFG, for shame.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I've found myself agreeing with Claude and DT For shame, IUFG, for shame.
    As a wise man said, even a fúcked clock is right twice a day, iufg.

The day when you agree with TY is the time to seek out the nearest cliff edge
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Olivier might've put the wind up 'em.
    He could put the wind up me, imo

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Even the Board must realise that any ****ing idiot could guide this side to finish sixth. So they could employ a manager on a fraction of Arsene's wages with no real cost to the club.

Sensible business decision....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Even the Board must realise that any ****ing idiot could guide this side to finish sixth. So they could employ a manager on a fraction of Arsene's wages with no real cost to the club.

Sensible business decision....
    That's been true for several years though. It would seem harsh to call Him out on it now, out of the blue. What of loyalty, responsibilty?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."