Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Rolling Stones to play Murrayfield this Summer."

"Rolling Stones to play Murrayfield this Summer."

Revenge for Saturday, I suppose
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Revenge for Saturday, I suppose
    That'll be about £120 to watch four corpses doing a pitiful parody of a once great rock 'n roll band. Think I'll skip.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    That'll be about £120 to watch four corpses doing a pitiful parody of a once great rock 'n roll band. Think I'll skip.
    And the rest! My boys saw them in Germany the other month.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

And the rest! My boys saw them in Germany the other month.
    Oh quite, that'll be the cheapest option. The "3 miles from the stage watching it on a big screen so it could be any ****" seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Oh quite, that'll be the cheapest option. The "3 miles from the stage watching it on a big screen so it could be any ****" seats.
    I've no idea while people do this. Personally any venue bigger than a back room of a pub is too large for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I've no idea while people do this. Personally any venue bigger than a back room of a pub is too large for my liking.
    Message reported to Emirates Stadium

Message reported to Emirates Stadium
    Yeah, that's too large 'n all for the number of supporters we currently have.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yeah, that's too large 'n all for the number of supporters we currently have.
    strange innit. I took up four new memberships for the kids when The Arsenal move to The Grove.

They are all still red memberships.

I'm sure it never used to take this long for reds to turn to silver membership or what ever the TRS equivalent was.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    strange innit. I took up four new memberships for the kids when The Arsenal move to The Grove.

I'm sure it never used to take this long for reds to turn to silver membership or what ever the TRS equivalent was.
    Are they JGs or red?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Should be golds by now, let alone silvers.