Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyway, apart from that, how did you enjoy the game?

Anyway, apart from that, how did you enjoy the game?

There's something not quite right, isn't there?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You got any snow yet?

I noticed a number of the crowd had started to depart well before the final whistle. At least they waited until the players had departed the game
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    You got any snow yet?
    Started this morning. Was coming down quite hard but when I crossed the Euston Road onto Gower Street it stopped and the sun came out. Beautiful day now. For now.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    You got any snow yet?
    Just a slight covering at present, snowing on and off but blue skies in between the showers. Allegedly it starts in earnest this afternoon and chucks it down overnight...

Unfortunately I think it might be the fellow in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I noticed a number of the crowd had started to depart well before the final whistle. At least they waited until the players had departed the game
    I confess I switched it off after the second goal when I saw that our players had simply given up.

Bad timez, abr.

No, things are alright; we're in control of all the important things we can control. All the rest is just football results, innit.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Listless, strange, not really a final. I never expected to win so the loss didn’t bother me.

I just don’t think the old man can really inspire the team anymore. Perhaps there is something missing in the players but ostensibly they are good footballers so I have to look beyond that.

He really should leave this summer.

No snow.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Listless, strange, not really a final. I never expected to win so the loss didn’t bother me.

I just don’t think the old man can really inspire the team anymore. Perhaps there is something missing in the players but ostensibly they are good footballers so I have to look beyond that.

He really should leave this summer.

No snow.
    I was thinking about this yesterday. Kolasinac and Xhaka were in the bundesliga team of the year at some point in the last few years. Now while those things don’t mean a great deal they still must have been playing at a fairly decent level to get that recognition. For us they look completely useless.