Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Glw away tonight. You know what that means, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Bloody snob.
    Yes, ten year old boys are a famously fussy bunch.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Bloody snob.
    Well actually it is as much practicality as opposed to snobbish tendencies.

The nearest pub I can think of is The Old Mill in Old Bawn. Now I went there the once to the nightclub when I needed a late drink, never again. There was a few fights even in the brief time I was there.

I could go to the Maldron Hotel beside Woodies but it’s a shíthouse and in general hotel bars are the chosen drinking holes of perverts and sexual predators.

As I am driving I would be limited to 1 maybe 2 pints so again hardly worth it really. When I drink I like to go fully into the experience.

I will accept your apology this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No Kartoffelnsalat with that, la? I'd have demanded Kartoffelnsalat to go with my Pommes.
    weirdo ....

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am a football person unlike you who is simply a casual watcher.

I am a student of the game. A sponge. At some point this weekend I shall also watch Bundesliga football, Spanish football, Italian football. Dutch even.

Now, it will be absolutely fúcking freezing and the language will make your eyes water.

I watched the Irish league cup final the other night. Some of it. It appeared to be a six counties tournament. The glamour of tournaments on Sky knows no bounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I watched the Irish league cup final the other night. Some of it. It appeared to be a six counties tournament. The glamour of tournaments on Sky knows no bounds.
    Ballymena v Dungannon, two of the lesser glamorous sides in the league.

The NI league is actually a lesser standard than down here in my view.

You really need to get BT Sports A.

Ballymena v Dungannon, two of the lesser glamorous sides in the league.

The NI league is actually a lesser standard than down here in my view.

You really need to get BT Sports A.

I actually tried the other year. Their stupid website wouldn't recognise my address as being the same as on my Sky account despite the fact that I, a data wrangling professional, was sure that it was identical. £853 billion investment in football and the website won't accept new customers. Muppets imo. Also, Robbie Savage.

Well actually it is as much practicality as opposed to snobbish tendencies.

The nearest pub I can think of is The Old Mill in Old Bawn. Now I went there the once to the nightclub when I needed a late drink, never again. There was a few fights even in the brief time I was there.

I could go to the Maldron Hotel beside Woodies but it’s a shíthouse and in general hotel bars are the chosen drinking holes of perverts and sexual predators.

As I am driving I would be limited to 1 maybe 2 pints so again hardly worth it really. When I drink I like to go fully into the experience.

I will accept your apology this time.
    Those are all perfectly reasonable points. It was the initial claim that I found a little snobbish.

Chips. A massive, steaming pile of chips.

You'll be dressing up in her fishnets and FMBs and hitting town?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Chips. A massive, steaming pile of chips.
    Whores!

Anything less and your a wrongun
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'