Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Glw away tonight. You know what that means, don't you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Not before the game as I am taking the 10 year old.

I wouldn't be going into any bars in Tallaght to be fair.
    Bloody snob.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Bloody snob.
    Yes, ten year old boys are a famously fussy bunch.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Bloody snob.
    Well actually it is as much practicality as opposed to snobbish tendencies.

The nearest pub I can think of is The Old Mill in Old Bawn. Now I went there the once to the nightclub when I needed a late drink, never again. There was a few fights even in the brief time I was there.

I could go to the Maldron Hotel beside Woodies but it’s a shíthouse and in general hotel bars are the chosen drinking holes of perverts and sexual predators.

As I am driving I would be limited to 1 maybe 2 pints so again hardly worth it really. When I drink I like to go fully into the experience.

I will accept your apology this time.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Well actually it is as much practicality as opposed to snobbish tendencies.

The nearest pub I can think of is The Old Mill in Old Bawn. Now I went there the once to the nightclub when I needed a late drink, never again. There was a few fights even in the brief time I was there.

I could go to the Maldron Hotel beside Woodies but it’s a shíthouse and in general hotel bars are the chosen drinking holes of perverts and sexual predators.

As I am driving I would be limited to 1 maybe 2 pints so again hardly worth it really. When I drink I like to go fully into the experience.

I will accept your apology this time.
    Those are all perfectly reasonable points. It was the initial claim that I found a little snobbish.