Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glw away tonight. You know what that means, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Chips. A massive, steaming pile of chips.
    She's having an affair with herb?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Will alcohol be involved, sw?
    It is a Friday night after all.
    Not before the game as I am taking the 10 year old.

I wouldn't be going into any bars in Tallaght to be fair.

Is that football, sw? Why in the name of all that's holy would you do such a thing? It's going to be freezing, man.
    I am a football person unlike you who is simply a casual watcher.

I am a student of the game. A sponge. At some point this weekend I shall also watch Bundesliga football, Spanish football, Italian football. Dutch even.

Now, it will be absolutely fúcking freezing and the language will make your eyes water.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    ...and the language will make your eyes water.

these 10 years old Irishers, eh?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Well apparently c, if one does not beat one's self dry at least three times a week

There is no place for acts of self-pollution in the life of a gentleman, sw. Such behaviour weakens the spirit and lowers the moral fibre. What good could possibly come of spilling one's precious bodily fluids?
    one will probably develop prostate cancer. Something to do with one's undischarged man fat degenerating into highly carcinogenic free radicals. Off to beat one out right now.

I am a football person unlike you who is simply a casual watcher.

I am a student of the game. A sponge. At some point this weekend I shall also watch Bundesliga football, Spanish football, Italian football. Dutch even.

Now, it will be absolutely fúcking freezing and the language will make your eyes water.

I'd definitely watch some soccerball if there was any on TV tonight. I just wouldn't venture into the cold.

I'll check to see if your Oirish game is being covered by Sky. Jamie Redknapp and Thierry Henry in the studio, perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    one will probably develop prostate cancer. Something to do with one's undischarged man fat degenerating into highly carcinogenic free radicals. Off to beat one out right now.
    Perhaps you wouldn't mind sorting me out as well, h?

I'd definitely watch some soccerball if there was any on TV tonight. I just wouldn't venture into the cold.

I'll check to see if your Oirish game is being covered by Sky. Jamie Redknapp and Thierry Henry in the studio, perhaps.
    Titi would get his shít kicked in if he set foot in Tallaght.

#neverforget

Not before the game as I am taking the 10 year old.

I wouldn't be going into any bars in Tallaght to be fair.
    Bloody snob.

Perhaps you wouldn't mind sorting me out as well, h?
    Well I can't actually do it for you c. That wouldn't be be wánking, that would be poofery!

If you mean can I share my techniques with you well, of course. One simply uses the Internet to procure pictures of bare naked ladies, then don one of those knobbly gardening gloves on your favoured hand and start beating. When the little bumps on the gardening glove are new and still slightly pointy, it will be over in a trice.