Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glw away tonight. You know what that means, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Too fat again?
    Basically, yes. Christmas and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Basically, yes. Christmas and whatnot.
    Out pounding pavements? No point denying yourself food it you're not putting the miles in.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Couscous is wheat, you cùnt. You can’t have couscous.
    This is special non-wheaty coucous.

Can you keep your great advice to yourself? There's only four things I'm allowed to eat as it stands.

A lump of ribeye the size of my head.
    I just had a massive cordon bleu von schwein - lots of pigs were harmed in the making of this dish. Couldn't even finish the pommes, although well done to the restaurant for putting a lovely bowl of green stuff next to the meal for decoration

Black market KFC for one
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Masturbating with the aid of an anglerfish I hope.

Thought knowing you it would have to be a lobster or turbot.
    There is no place for acts of self-pollution in the life of a gentleman, sw. Such behaviour weakens the spirit and lowers the moral fibre. What good could possibly come of spilling one's precious bodily fluids?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I just had a massive cordon bleu von schwein - lots of pigs were harmed in the making of this dish. Couldn't even finish the pommes, although well done to the restaurant for putting a lovely bowl of green stuff next to the meal for decoration
    No Kartoffelnsalat with that, la? I'd have demanded Kartoffelnsalat to go with my Pommes.

There is no place for acts of self-pollution in the life of a gentleman, sw. Such behaviour weakens the spirit and lowers the moral fibre. What good could possibly come of spilling one's precious bodily fluids?
    I am going to watch Shamrock Rovers v Dundalk. It is so cold I wish I was staying at home spilling fluids.

I am going to watch Shamrock Rovers v Dundalk. It is so cold I wish I was staying at home spilling fluids.

Will alcohol be involved, sw?
    It is a Friday night after all.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Is that football, sw? Why in the name of all that's holy would you do such a thing? It's going to be freezing, man.