Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Stephen Fry has described his prostate cancer as ‘an aggressive little bugger’.

Stephen Fry has described his prostate cancer as ‘an aggressive little bugger’.

Which seems an unfortunate choice of words.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Which seems an unfortunate choice of words.
    He's going to live tweet his passing, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Probably. Does sound like he could be in the shīt, tbf. Aggressive prostate cancers don’t have a great prognosis. I mean, it’s not quite up there with pancreatic cancer (which is your ass), but it’s not good.

Will there be a State Funeral?

"To that moist, sweet, dear dear husband of mine, I verily bid thee farewell"
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    "To that moist, sweet, dear dear husband of mine, I verily bid thee farewell"
    Given that he’s lost his prostate, there’s not going to be much moistness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Will there be a State Funeral?
    His unofrtunate demise will be treated as a national tragedy, that's for sure, despite the fact that he has been rude about God and he's rumoured to be a pederast.

His unofrtunate demise will be treated as a national tragedy, that's for sure, despite the fact that he has been rude about God and he's rumoured to be a pederast.
    God will not be mocked - as vicious, hatchet-faced old Irish women used to declare with immense satisfaction whenever a Protestant/homosexual/pop star died.