Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I was on hand for that filth last night. I got fairly lickered up to arm

I was on hand for that filth last night. I got fairly lickered up to arm

myself against the chill. The first half was absolutely awful and I am surprised that Iwobi has not been turned into glue yet.

However, a pleasant little outing! Arsenal, Arsenal...

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    myself against the chill. The first half was absolutely awful and I am surprised that Iwobi has not been turned into glue yet.

However, a pleasant little outing! Arsenal, Arsenal...
    wd Eastie. Bit parky, wasn't it? Where did you drink?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    wd Eastie. Bit parky, wasn't it? Where did you drink?
    I was tempted by the crowds at the Tollington Arms. I have heard yalls talk about the Woodbine. However, I was with some Norwegians -- investors, mind you, so one feels intense peer pressure -- and we got started early. Crazy moonshine type stuff at my pal's place nearby. Then we sprinted over to the stadium. Please note this buzz did not outlast the first half...

However, waddaya gonna do.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I was tempted by the crowds at the Tollington Arms. I have heard yalls talk about the Woodbine. However, I was with some Norwegians -- investors, mind you, so one feels intense peer pressure -- and we got started early. Crazy moonshine type stuff at my pal's place nearby. Then we sprinted over to the stadium. Please note this buzz did not outlast the first half...

However, waddaya gonna do.
    They do Abbots in the Tolly. Good beer jacket ale that in the cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    They do Abbots in the Tolly. Good beer jacket ale that in the cold.