Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Justin Trudeau now doing this shït for a bet. Or is he on drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The most memorable part of Dear Old Ian's outfit was the spike on the hat that looked like a Cherman WW1 helmet.

Two-hour ceremony
    Yes, but at least it wasn't like a church ceremony, given that you could wander round, have a chat, go for a smoke etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Certainly I have pictures.

I must say, v looked fantastic in a sari.

It just doesn't seem to work for white chaps. There are some here who will remember Ian Harvey on his wedding day.

No. There is no dignity in dressing up like an Indian.
    Yer man from The Village People would beg to differ

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The most memorable part of Dear Old Ian's outfit was the spike on the hat that looked like a Cherman WW1 helmet.

Two-hour ceremony
    Did he have his beard oiled and curled, too?

Yes, but at least it wasn't like a church ceremony, given that you could wander round, have a chat, go for a smoke etc..
    A full Nuptial Mass is an arse-numbingly grim business. Had one at my cousin's wedding. She married some culchie whose family were very devout and - oh, dear God - not merely invited their parish priest to the wedding, but requested the dreary old cünt to give a speech at the reception. He must have spoken for an hour, ffs.

Certainly I have pictures.

I must say, v looked fantastic in a sari.

It just doesn't seem to work for white chaps. There are some here who will remember Ian Harvey on his wedding day.

No. There is no dignity in dressing up like an Indian.

I guessing Burney was referring to pictures of you pissing in the bushes?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I guessing Burney was referring to pictures of you pissing in the bushes?
    Why would I need pictures of that? I know what that looks like. The man never stops pïssing in bushes.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Why would I need pictures of that? I know what that looks like. The man never stops pïssing in bushes.
    There is little more exhilirating than spraying the foliage with a deft, devil-may-care flick of the wrist.

There is little more exhilirating than spraying the foliage with a deft, devil-may-care flick of the wrist.
    Not as fun as drawing patterns in the snow.

Christ, when I got involved in that raw chilli-eating competition... and when I poked my finger into the dessert of the woman sitting next to me and enquired, "Do you really need those calories?"

I was relying on you to keep me on the straight and narrow.
    There was a fairly obvious flaw in that plan, wasn't there?

Sir C "There is little more exhilirating than spraying the foliage with a deft, devil-may-care flick of the wrist."

Remind me never to shake hands with you
    10 characters? Pile of cund.