Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Justin Trudeau now doing this shït for a bet. Or is he on drugs?

Is Justin Trudeau now doing this shït for a bet. Or is he on drugs?

I mean it's WES I feel sorry for. Imagine having to be associated with this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/02...ce_a_23368812/

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

I was made to dress up as an Indian to go to a party in Jaipur once. I looked an utter cóck. The place was full of politicians and Bollywood stars and they were all wearing Armani fúcking suits and giggling at me. In order to cover my pain I drank most of a bottle of Johnny Walker Black Label and then got caught by the host taking a píss in his bushes with my kurta pajama round my ankles.

I almost feel sorry for Justine.

This is all golden content for Parker & Stone's next South Park series, if they're up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I was made to dress up as an Indian to go to a party in Jaipur once. I looked an utter cóck. The place was full of politicians and Bollywood stars and they were all wearing Armani fúcking suits and giggling at me. In order to cover my pain I drank most of a bottle of Johnny Walker Black Label and then got caught by the host taking a píss in his bushes with my kurta pajama round my ankles.

You must have pictures?

"Black Tie or National Costume"? Your own fault, I'm afraid. You ought to have stood your ground.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

You must have pictures?
    Certainly I have pictures.

I must say, v looked fantastic in a sari.

It just doesn't seem to work for white chaps. There are some here who will remember Ian Harvey on his wedding day.

No. There is no dignity in dressing up like an Indian.

It just doesn't seem to work for white chaps. There are some here who will remember Ian Harvey on his wedding day.

No. There is no dignity in dressing up like an Indian.
    I seem to recall you may have drunk the best part of a bottle of whisky that day as well. With some help, of course

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    "Black Tie or National Costume"? Your own fault, I'm afraid. You ought to have stood your ground.
    Jesus, you'd think I'd have learnt my lesson. I went to dinner at a farm in Naivasha wearing a fúcking kikoy and the hosts granny almost fainted, thinking an albino Kikuyu had come to rape her over the canapés.

The most memorable part of Dear Old Ian's outfit was the spike on the hat that looked like a Cherman WW1 helmet.

Two-hour ceremony

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I seem to recall you may have drunk the best part of a bottle of whisky that day as well. With some help, of course
    Christ, when I got involved in that raw chilli-eating competition... and when I poked my finger into the dessert of the woman sitting next to me and enquired, "Do you really need those calories?"

I was relying on you to keep me on the straight and narrow.