Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A little credit to Ostersunds as well imo

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    They would surely argue that they have kept a number of teams in the division, which for those clubs is, you know, a bit like a trophy.
    True, the entire raison d'etre for most PL clubs plus Pardew did bring Palace to a cup final where they were arguably unfortunate to not win.

Your leaping forward with your hand in the air to defend the honour of Messers Hughes/Pardew/Allardyce/Pulis has been noted.

I have my eye on you pal.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    True, the entire raison d'etre for most PL clubs plus Pardew did bring Palace to a cup final where they were arguably unfortunate to not win.

Your leaping forward with your hand in the air to defend the honour of Messers Hughes/Pardew/Allardyce/Pulis has been noted.

I have my eye on you pal.
    I'd quite like to see what their ilk could do with our group of players tbh.

Allardyce would have Ozil at 9. And he'd have him winning headers on the penalty spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Looking forward to it. You don’t know what you’re going to get with Scotland. They’ll either be brilliant or extremely ****. A bit like Arsenal in many ways. Wooden spoon game tonight. France
    France minus their best player as well Could be fun - and still with Beauxis starting at 10 and Trinh-Duc on the bench.

We need to start strongly against the Scots - if we can put them on the back foot they may be fragile, particularly Russell (three pens missing touch in two games is more than most fly-halves in a couple of seasons). Like Lawes's press conference - seems like Eddie is grooming him to be captain

I agree, it would be fun. And terrifying even.

But it's probably too late for that now; even Big Sam just wants to be loved nowadays.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Allardyce would have Ozil at 9. And he'd have him winning headers on the penalty spot.
    So would Monty, in fairness.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."