Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: That was a total disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    he was merely a shít**** amongst shít****s, last night.
    He was tackled in the centre circle and stood and watched as the Ostersund player jogged, yes I said jogged, towards our goal with the ball. He actually stood and watched.

Back when we were proper shít it was at least amusing watching terrible players run around like headless chickens.

Last night was not amusing. Last night was a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Good Lord! Is that the list of results with that kit?

Who compiled / remembered this, out of interest?
    it is, it was on some geek's social media
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It always used to be the convention in European football that when there was a kit clash the home team changed (see also rugby where Scots always change at home to France and vice-versa). The blue kit is a ****ing abomination though. We could have worn the same kit as the first leg
    Thing is, I really like the 3rd kit, should have worn that

It always used to be the convention in European football that when there was a kit clash the home team changed (see also rugby where Scots always change at home to France and vice-versa). The blue kit is a ****ing abomination though. We could have worn the same kit as the first leg
    Same in amateur or kids' football, simply as a practical matter; the home side is more likely to have a change kit on hand. I understand Reading and Preston are the only clubs that never have to change their colours in the event of a clash, home or away.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Good Lord! Is that the list of results with that kit?

Who compiled / remembered this, out of interest?
    LA.

Filthy German pervert.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He was tackled in the centre circle and stood and watched as the Ostersund player jogged, yes I said jogged, towards our goal with the ball. He actually stood and watched.

Back when we were proper shít it was at least amusing watching terrible players run around like headless chickens.

Last night was not amusing. Last night was a disgrace.
    Wenger out?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Wenger out?
    When he so desires, naturally. One shouldn't try to keep a chap against his will, b.

When he so desires, naturally. One shouldn't try to keep a chap against his will, b.
    Wait until we win the cup on Sunday :trophy:

Wait until we win the cup on Sunday :trophy:
    I wouldn't be surprised if we do, la.

Some of those who played last night need to take a long, hard look in a mirror and ask themselves whether they really are being the best they can be.

I wouldn't be surprised if we do, la.

Some of those who played last night need to take a long, hard look in a mirror and ask themselves whether they really are being the best they can be.
    I'll be honest, I was a bit tipsy by the time the game came on. Did we win?