Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We're genuinely in #WengerOut territory

We're genuinely in #WengerOut territory

It would be amusing if this was not Arsenal.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

I wouldn't give a toss but this has really ****ed my bet

Holding and Chambers will be playing for a championship team within 2 years imo

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    Holding and Chambers will be playing for a championship team within 2 years imo
    Yes. And, They'll still be playing for The Arsenal.

#WengerOut etc
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

The Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan signings remind me of when Boro got Juninho and Ravenelli and lost 2 cup finals and got relegated in the same season imo

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    It would be amusing if this was not Arsenal.
    I was hoping we went out to be honest. I’d rather that and him get the sack than win the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I was hoping we went out to be honest. I’d rather that and him get the sack than win the thing.
    At this point, Wenger leaving would feel like winning a trophy. Doubtful he'd have been in much trouble, even if we had been knocked out. Who at the club would have stood up and said "you need to leave"?.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    A couple of days ago I read that the board have decided that Arsene is part of the club and has earnt the right to decide when he leaves.