Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I see Stormzy has been trending on twitter because of

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He’s another grime artist, B. I think he’s popular now because they gave him the Mercury music prize last year. Anyway, he was there when grime first started back in the early 2000s. Stormzy is part of this new wave of grime artists that made it popular among the yut of today but it’s just the same **** people were listening to on pirate radio 15 years ago.
    Thank you, bgm. Is Grime the one that comes from Croydon?

Some *******s he said about Theresa May at the Brit awards. This was my favourite tweet.

Where to start
    Who’s his guitar player?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Who’s his guitar player?
    They have eschewed the sacred axe c in favour of a sort of tuneless popping noise created by iPhones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Who’s his guitar player?
    Have you ever listened to any Davy Graham?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Thank you, bgm. Is Grime the one that comes from Croydon?
    I think that’s dubstep. Grime comes from East London, more specifically the Bow/Poplar/Limehouse areas.

I think that’s dubstep. Grime comes from East London, more specifically the Bow/Poplar/Limehouse areas.
    Ah. Thank you.

Do you suppose he affects a little head wobble, Ravi Shanker style, when he plays that tune b?

He’s another grime artist, B. I think he’s popular now because they gave him the Mercury music prize last year. Anyway, he was there when grime first started back in the early 2000s. Stormzy is part of this new wave of grime artists that made it popular among the yut of today but it’s just the same **** people were listening to on pirate radio 15 years ago.
    Was there pirate radio 15 years ago?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

He pinched that one from Simple Minds.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Was there pirate radio 15 years ago?
    This is what I think of whenever I hear the term 'pirate radio'

henry_203.jpg