Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I like the dad who asked Trump why school shootings keep happening, when "9/11

I like the dad who asked Trump why school shootings keep happening, when "9/11

happened once and we fixed everything"

That's just the 60-plus dead from Islamic terror attacks in the US over the past few years, and about half that from school shootings.

Yep, fixed everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

That's just the 60-plus dead from Islamic terror attacks in the US over the past few years, and about half that from school shootings.

Yep, fixed everything.
    You could see what he meant though, I think.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Yep, fixed everything.
    The Islam’s have calmed down a bit everywhere recently. No stabby stabby shooty running over action at all. Maybe they’ve realised they were being silly and that the West is pretty good after all.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes, there has been a pleasing dip in Islamaphobic hate crimes

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The Islam’s have calmed down a bit everywhere recently. No stabby stabby shooty running over action at all. Maybe they’ve realised they were being silly and that the West is pretty good after all.
    Jinx. Have a nice night in London Town

It's been a bit chilly, though, hasn't it? They'll probably start up again with the good weather.

Don't blow up the hand that feeds you is the phrase I think.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes. No planes have flown into buildings since then. I would say it is pretty much fixed.

Yep, fixed everything.
    Did they fix everything?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Did they fix everything?
    No, they didn't fix anything. Broke an awful lot more stuff, though.