Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I like the dad who asked Trump why school shootings keep happening, when "9/11

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yes. No planes have flown into buildings since then. I would say it is pretty much fixed.
    That's right. We made a huge effort to ensure no-one flew planes into the Pentagon again.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    happened once and we fixed everything"

That's just the 60-plus dead from Islamic terror attacks in the US over the past few years, and about half that from school shootings.

Yep, fixed everything.
    It's not a clever statement but define a "few" years. Brief research, since the Sandy Hook massacre in 2012 (and not including those 26 people) 138 people have been killed in school shootings in the US. Is that about half the 60-plus you mention

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It's not a clever statement but define a "few" years. Brief research, since the Sandy Hook massacre in 2012 (and not including those 26 people) 138 people have been killed in school shootings in the US. Is that about half the 60-plus you mention
    Were any of those school shootings islamic though? Which pile does an islamic school shooting fall in?

I was kind of pulling numbers out of my arse, tbh

But there's surely been more Allan-inspired killings since Orlando, no?

The car ramming people in New York was the last I think

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Were any of those school shootings islamic though? Which pile does an islamic school shooting fall in?
    I dunno p - probably best if we just blame them for everything

Are you a professional pollster, M?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

That kebab and yoghurt drink I had for breakfast the other day for a start.

Schools? Seems a little harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Are you a professional pollster, M?
    It's more of a hobby, to be honest

male-pole-dancing.jpg