Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: That Trudeau chap is great. He seems to have spent his last week or so

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I seem to recall it wasnt actually funny at the time. But in those days none of that stuff was racist. Now that it is, it's probably quite funny....
    It was good when Windsor Davies used to say 'You is all a bunch of poofs!'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    "Whispering Grass" is a wonderful song too.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    "Whispering Grass" is a wonderful song too.
    'In his autobiography Sing Lofty: Thoughts Of A Gemini, Estelle was extremely bitter about modern-day entertainment, attacking those who refused to rerun It Ain't Half Hot Mum as "tight-crutched, white-trousered morons".'

There's nothing funny or clever about being Welsh, b. I was going to mention the poor grammar, but thinking about it, it may be technically correct, since a bunch should be singular. That hurts my head

Yes, that was rather good. Still, arguably funnier now that you are not allowed to say it.

I just failed the online Unconscious Bias training for the 3rd time. I now get to discuss my failure with a member of HR. I am going to enjoy this

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    There's nothing funny or clever about being Welsh, b. I was going to mention the poor grammar, but thinking about it, it may be technically correct, since a bunch should be singular. That hurts my head
    You are a ****.

Singular or plural, you is are and never is.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I am prepared to make an exception for Windsor Davies.

I may have that written on my tombstone.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yes, that was rather good. Still, arguably funnier now that you are not allowed to say it.

I just failed the online Unconscious Bias training for the 3rd time. I now get to discuss my failure with a member of HR. I am going to enjoy this

How can you fail when it's unconscious? Are we being held responsible for our unconscious selves now? 'Cos I have no control over that cünt. He does what he likes, the prick.

I am prepared to make an exception for Windsor Davies.

I may have that written on my tombstone.
    Oh? You'll certainly have a decision to make there; I rather enjoyed your "Too weak to wánk, man. Too weak to wànk."
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

How can you fail when it's unconscious? Are we being held responsible for our unconscious selves now? 'Cos I have no control over that cünt. He does what he likes, the prick.
    Well, precisely. THe first question is 'do you suffer from unconscious bias'- yes or no. The obvious answer is 'well I wouldnt know would I, else it would conscious'. If you answer yes you have to explain why you are such a terrible person. If you answer no they explain to you that you do suffer from it, you just dont know that you do.

It goes on like that for hours with a 20 question exam at the end. You can kind of guess how it develops from that first question.....