Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: That Trudeau chap is great. He seems to have spent his last week or so

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Don't you mean "Kevin" Pietersen?
    Red - we need not to talk about Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Well, precisely. THe first question is 'do you suffer from unconscious bias'- yes or no. The obvious answer is 'well I wouldnt know would I, else it would conscious'. If you answer yes you have to explain why you are such a terrible person. If you answer no they explain to you that you do suffer from it, you just dont know that you do.

It goes on like that for hours with a 20 question exam at the end. You can kind of guess how it develops from that first question.....

Thought crimes.

I am about to miss the second compulsory 'Diversify' re-education camp as I am not working that day. I don't know whether to keep quiet about it until they track me down or stand up and tell them to go and read 1984.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Thought crimes.

I am about to miss the second compulsory 'Diversify' re-education camp as I am not working that day. I don't know whether to keep quiet about it until they track me down or stand up and tell them to go and read 1984.
    I usually quite enjoy stuff like this but in recent years it has become a joke. THe looks you get when you say you are not attending the 'celebrate LGBT history' lunch........

I always used to wonder about the anti-nazi league.... what nazis? Are there loads of nazis marching around that I have somehow missed?

I usually quite enjoy stuff like this but in recent years it has become a joke. THe looks you get when you say you are not attending the 'celebrate LGBT history' lunch........

I always used to wonder about the anti-nazi league.... what nazis? Are there loads of nazis marching around that I have somehow missed?
    No. Which is why they have to keep inventing them.

My maths teacher was almost certainly a nazi.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

My maths teacher was almost certainly a nazi.
    Mine was a welsh gym teacher.

Those ANL ****ers used to make me want to side with the NF. ****ing hippies.

Mine was a welsh gym teacher.
    My PE teacher was Welsh too! As a matter of principle, he didn't like the British Lions. So, practically a nazi. Worse, if anything.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Those ANL ****ers used to make me want to side with the NF. ****ing hippies.
    Hippies dont march. They sit.

Most people used to only go to those things for the free Levelllers concert at the end.

My PE teacher was Welsh too! As a matter of principle, he didn't like the British Lions. So, practically a nazi. Worse, if anything.
    My PE teacher was 'not to be trusted around young girls'....... you were not really supposed to say that at the time so we just stuck to the facts instead- that he very certainly ****ed at least two underage girls during the time we were at the school.