Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Donster really has lost the plot and gone lilly livered

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, but you don't get Swissers slaugfhtering each other willy-nilly, do you? Much as such a circumstance might be deemed desirable.
    Apparently, you do. Just not with guns.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Damn straight red. At least me and you get it eh!

Between us mate I think that even the tough talkers on here are a little bit anti-gun*, pro-choice faggot

*pronounced ant-eye-gun

Yes, but you don't get Swissers slaugfhtering each other willy-nilly, do you? Much as such a circumstance might be deemed desirable.
    Which is odd as spending any time with Swissers will bring out homicidal thoughts in even the most laidback person. We had our Swiss representative in last week (he's English-Italian though, so relatively normal). He was telling us the the Swiss mangling of German and French is so bad that the French-speaking Swiss and the German-speaking Swiss can only converse in English, as they learn the "proper" versions of their non-natural tongue. I found this amusing

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Which is odd as spending any time with Swissers will bring out homicidal thoughts in even the most laidback person. We had our Swiss representative in last week (he's English-Italian though, so relatively normal). He was telling us the the Swiss mangling of German and French is so bad that the French-speaking Swiss and the German-speaking Swiss can only converse in English, as they learn the "proper" versions of their non-natural tongue. I found this amusing
    That's all true, I'm afraid. But then, yer Germanic is terribly fussy about his tongue. Which is fair enough, I suppose.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I know a rather charming Swiss couple who live in France; the is a lawyer and he some sort of finance boffin, so they're clearly educated. Neither of them speaks any English or German and their French is fúcking bizarre. I find this puzzling.

That's all true, I'm afraid. But then, yer Germanic is terribly fussy about his tongue. Which is fair enough, I suppose.
    and then there is Bavarian ...

Apparently, you do. Just not with guns.
    Shame this smug little **** made it out alive

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...da-gun-control

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Shame this smug little **** made it out alive

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...da-gun-control
    Same for the schoolkid as well, imo.

The confusing thing is that they're always aspiring footballers. One doesn't associate Somalis with a great football culture, does one. Actually what does one associate with Somalis? Piracy and being the end of the shítty bit of east Africa, I suppose.

I wonder if they have that odd bread, like Ethiopians.
    Running. Like thon Farah chap. And khat. And an abiding fondness for Toyota Hiluxes with those charming mounts for a .50 cal machine gun in the back. Tell me, do the dealers offer those as part of a standard package or is it a customising job?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Running. Like thon Farah chap. And khat. And an abiding fondness for Toyota Hiluxes with those charming mounts for a .50 cal machine gun in the back. Tell me, do the dealers offer those as part of a standard package or is it a customising job?
    It's an accessory pack. You can order a Protection Pack, a Comfort Pack, a Parking Pack and a 50 Cal Pack