Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Donster really has lost the plot and gone lilly livered

The Donster really has lost the plot and gone lilly livered

soppy liberal on gun ownership. Arm the teachers! What fúckin use will that be?

The only effective solution to the gun ownership problem is be to arm absolutely everyone. Teachers, janitors, dinner ladies, lollipop ladies and, most important of all, the very people who are always the targets of these nut-job psychos, the pupils themselves. Create a completely level playing field.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

The only effective solution to the gun ownership problem is be to arm absolutely everyone. Teachers, janitors, dinner ladies, lollipop ladies and, most important of all, the very people who are always the targets of these nut-job psychos, the pupils themselves. Create a completely level playing field.

I wonder if the guns aren't something of a red herring, actually. It might make sense to ask why there are so many mental yanks who want to kill people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It might make sense to ask why there are so many mental yanks who want to kill people.
    Londoners are starting to catch up, sc. It is getting quite stabby in parts...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Indeed, H. Indeed ..

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Londoners are starting to catch up, sc. It is getting quite stabby in parts...
    Hmm, I understand that this stabbiness is to a large degree confined to gentlemen of Somali extraction - members of rival groupings.

So there's an explanation, at least.

Hmm, I understand that this stabbiness is to a large degree confined to gentlemen of Somali extraction - members of rival groupings.

So there's an explanation, at least.
    I'm very much in favour of those buggers stabbing one another to their hearts' content. Ugly, lightbulb-headed cünts.

I wonder if the guns aren't something of a red herring, actually. It might make sense to ask why there are so many mental yanks who want to kill people.
    No, legal firearms are central to the argument on both sides because if you remove them from the statistics, then Americans kill each other at more or less the same rate as everybody else. And that simply won't do, will it
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm very much in favour of those buggers stabbing one another to their hearts' content. Ugly, lightbulb-headed cünts.
    The confusing thing is that they're always aspiring footballers. One doesn't associate Somalis with a great football culture, does one. Actually what does one associate with Somalis? Piracy and being the end of the shítty bit of east Africa, I suppose.

I wonder if they have that odd bread, like Ethiopians.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No, legal firearms are central to the argument on both sides because if you remove them from the statistics, then Americans kill each other at more or less the same rate as everybody else. And that simply won't do, will it
    Yes, but you don't get Swissers slaugfhtering each other willy-nilly, do you? Much as such a circumstance might be deemed desirable.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Make Somaliland great again.

And glwtpimo.