Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Donster really has lost the plot and gone lilly livered

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Running. Like thon Farah chap. And khat. And an abiding fondness for Toyota Hiluxes with those charming mounts for a .50 cal machine gun in the back. Tell me, do the dealers offer those as part of a standard package or is it a customising job?
    And David Bowie's widow too. She's one of them, I think. At least, that's what all the birds down there looked like.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's an accessory pack. You can order a Protection Pack, a Comfort Pack, a Parking Pack and a 50 Cal Pack
    Oh, marvellous. It does look tremendous fun, I must say. Imagine how it would enliven road rage disputes if the parties could simply take to their respective machine guns and sort it out like gentlemen.

PIC_-_Libya_techs_2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Running. Like thon Farah chap. And khat. And an abiding fondness for Toyota Hiluxes with those charming mounts for a .50 cal machine gun in the back. Tell me, do the dealers offer those as part of a standard package or is it a customising job?
    Actually, thinking about it, the first time I heard of that woman (Iman?) was when she played a serial killer trying to off Don Johnson in Miami Vice. A knife-wielding serial killer, oddly enough.

You couldn't make it up. Unless you could, of course

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Actually, thinking about it, the first time I heard of that woman (Iman?) was when she played a serial killer trying to off Don Johnson in Miami Vice. A knife-wielding serial killer, oddly enough.

You couldn't make it up. Unless you could, of course

Clearly, these lads just can't help themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    soppy liberal on gun ownership. Arm the teachers! What fúckin use will that be?

The only effective solution to the gun ownership problem is be to arm absolutely everyone. Teachers, janitors, dinner ladies, lollipop ladies and, most important of all, the very people who are always the targets of these nut-job psychos, the pupils themselves. Create a completely level playing field.

My solution, which I expect to be proposed by some prominent lawmaker soon, will be to install a thermonuclear device in the basement of each school. Right, you want to pop off with your AR 15? We're nuking every fuvcking piece of sh!t within a ten mile radius. How do you feel now a$$hole.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    My solution, which I expect to be proposed by some prominent lawmaker soon, will be to install a thermonuclear device in the basement of each school. Right, you want to pop off with your AR 15? We're nuking every fuvcking piece of sh!t within a ten mile radius. How do you feel now a$$hole.

What, just one lousy little nuke per school? Yer just another long-hair peacenik pussy ain'cha boy!