Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christ. If it were left to Mourinho and Conte football would be dead.

Christ. If it were left to Mourinho and Conte football would be dead.

I appreciate that some people enjoyed Conte's tactical masterclass, but surely there is no one who can claim to take any pleasure from watching the tedium served up by Mourinho?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I appreciate that some people enjoyed Conte's tactical masterclass, but surely there is no one who can claim to take any pleasure from watching the tedium served up by Mourinho?
    I enjoyed how ****ing poor they were

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I hear that their supporters are surprised at how often Sanchez gives the ball away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I hear that their supporters are surprised at how often Sanchez gives the ball away.

I'm quite enjoying that as well. I'm sure he is loving it there. At least the fact that he can't make a simple five-yard pass to a teammate doesn't stop him being one of the best 10 players in the world though (copyright Monty). Funnily enough, maybe Nic was right in his assessment of the Chilean waster

De Gea was quite good, tbf.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    De Gea was quite good, tbf.
    What a ****ing save that was - someone was still trying to convince me that Courtois is a better keeper though (and it wasn't a Belgian)
    Last edited by Luis Anaconda; 02-22-2018 at 09:34 AM.

I'm quite enjoying that as well. I'm sure he is loving it there. At least the fact that he can't make a simple five-yard pass to a teammate doesn't stop him being one of the best 10 players in the world though (copyright Monty). Funnily enough, maybe Nic was right in his assessment of the Chilean waster
    Farkin 'ell, you up early or still up from last night

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Farkin 'ell, you up early or still up from last night
    I'm not sure tbh, h. I vaguely remember sleeping at one point. Is it lunchtime yet?

What a ****ing save that was - someone was still trying to convince me that Courtois is a better keeper though (and it wasn't a Belgian)
    the poor love, are they hard of thinking, la?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    the poor love, are they hard of thinking, la?
    Worse - French