Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I think Burger King would be within their rights to feel somewhat offended by this.

I think Burger King would be within their rights to feel somewhat offended by this.

Can't the dopey woman do her Motherly duties and cook a meal indoors ?
    Make a chicken pie from scratch for example
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    No, f. She's a northerner.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Even better to take chicken portions and marinade them in buttermilk and salt for 12 hours. Remove the marinade and coat the chicken pieces in a seasoned mixture of 1 part self-raising flour, 1 part rice flour and 1 part potato starch. Now deep-fry the chicken at 130 degrees for around 12 minutes. Remove, raise the temperature to 190 degrees and brown the chicken for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by heating gochujang with tomato ketchup, mirin, sugar, sesame oil and butter. Coat the crispy chicken in the sauce and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and chopped spring onion.

Much easier than going to Burger King.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Even better to take chicken portions and marinade them in buttermilk and salt for 12 hours. Remove the marinade and coat the chicken pieces in a seasoned mixture of 1 part self-raising flour, 1 part rice flour and 1 part potato starch. Now deep-fry the chicken at 130 degrees for around 12 minutes. Remove, raise the temperature to 190 degrees and brown the chicken for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by heating gochujang with tomato ketchup, mirin, sugar, sesame oil and butter. Coat the crispy chicken in the sauce and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and chopped spring onion.

Much easier than going to Burger King.
    I really fancy a Whopper now. Maybe I'm getting better?

Free Rice Box looool

That’s something that’s gone downhill too...use to be a staple for gym folk..nice bit of chicken breast and some rice.

Now it’s half and half...half rice and chicken and the other half a very sh**ty salad.

What the fúck is wrong with that woman! I mean, ain't she heard of McDonalds?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I really fancy a Whopper now. Maybe I'm getting better?
    Perhaps. But what you need is eggy. In a mug.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No, f. She's a northerner.
    I had to watch it three times to understand her!