Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello :wave:

Hello :wave:

I really have nothing to say.

I've never had as little to say in all my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Have you learned sign language yet, you deaf cünt?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Have you learned sign language yet, you deaf cünt?
    I'm alright now apart from a bit of tinnitus.

I had to sit in a sound proof booth yesterday and press a button whilst listening to beeps.

Apart from that the novelty of the flat buying process is wearing very thin.

I had to sit in a sound proof booth yesterday and press a button whilst listening to beeps.

Welcome aboard the tinnitus train P

I do love the sound of a Commodore 64 cassette loading a game in my ears.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Tinnitus, eh? You can get disability benefit for that imo and it's virtually impossible to prove you haven't got it. Get fired in, f. You might even get a blue badge.

Has to be said, it seems a good time to move out of this part of North London, what with feral black kids stabbing one another every other day. Best move out and leave them to it imo.

Tell us about the place you're buying.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Tinnitus, eh? You can get disability benefit for that imo and it's virtually impossible to prove you haven't got it. Get fired in, f. You might even get a blue badge.

Has to be said, it seems a good time to move out of this part of North London, what with feral black kids stabbing one another every other day. Best move out and leave them to it imo.
    It's becoming worserer and worserer. in my quiet street we have daily dumping of rubbish such as sofas,
    people living in vans, horrible neighbours. weird letters from the police asking if I had seen a van, then the next morning the car park was taped off by the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Tell us about the place you're buying.
    small flat bigger than what I have. it's quite simple really.
    mortgage is less than half what I pay in rent. bathroom is tremendous kitchen is new but poorly designed,
    40 mins train to my office. not bad.

Not buying for the sake of buying but from a montly expense point of view it makes sense to stop paying rent

small flat bigger than what I have. it's quite simple really.
    mortgage is less than half what I pay in rent. bathroom is tremendous kitchen is new but poorly designed,
    40 mins train to my office. not bad.

Not buying for the sake of buying but from a montly expense point of view it makes sense to stop paying rent
    glwtp, p. And remember if ever tempted to leave the country just sell the ****er. Being a landlord is a pain in the arse

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    glwtp, p. And remember if ever tempted to leave the country just sell the ****er. Being a landlord is a pain in the arse
    Oh dear, sorry to hear that. Worth quite a few bob though now, surely?