Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'll say this for the flu: I've had zero appetite for five days now and the weight is

I'll say this for the flu: I've had zero appetite for five days now and the weight is

falling off me. I mean yes, there's the hacking cough, the wildly fluctuating temperatures, the shakiness, the aching joints, the general sense of enervation and the flop sweats, but...y'know...weight loss

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    falling off me. I mean yes, there's the hacking cough, the wildly fluctuating temperatures, the shakiness, the aching joints, the general sense of enervation and the flop sweats, but...y'know...weight loss
    Have you washed your balls? I don't like to think of you sitting there with sweaty balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Have you washed your balls? I don't like to think of you sitting there with sweaty balls.
    Well I've washed one of them. The other one I'm pretty sure got incinerated in Tooting about 12 years ago.

Well I've washed one of them. The other one I'm pretty sure got incinerated in Tooting about 12 years ago.
    Oh, we can still use the plural, can't we? The whole satchel arrangement is still extant, after all.

Oh, we can still use the plural, can't we? The whole satchel arrangement is still extant, after all.
    For simplicity's sake, yes. I was really just pre-empting someone else (probably Pokster) jumping in.

Talking of incineration, I drive past Enfield Crematorium most mornings and it makes me laugh whenever I see smoke chuffing out of the top. Is that weird?

For simplicity's sake, yes. I was really just pre-empting someone else (probably Pokster) jumping in.

Talking of incineration, I drive past Enfield Crematorium most mornings and it makes me laugh whenever I see smoke chuffing out of the top. Is that weird?
    It's like the urge to giggle at a funeral, I suppose. Nerves, isn't it? Faced with one's own mortality and all that, one is going to laugh or cry.

It's like the urge to giggle at a funeral, I suppose. Nerves, isn't it? Faced with one's own mortality and all that, one is going to laugh or cry.
    I think it's the fact that it's so public that makes me laugh. Here we all are, pretending nothing's happening, while if we look to our left, some poor cünt's becoming air pollution.

hacking cough, the wildly fluctuating temperatures, the shakiness, the aching joints, the general sense of enervation and the flop sweats
    not to mention the crying like a baby girl.

Dysentery is even better b. Quite literally shít yourself skinny

how very dare you
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    how very dare you
    You know you would have.