Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barcelona aren't what they were, are they?

Barcelona aren't what they were, are they?

And one wonders how long Messi, Suarez and Iniesta have left at the top level.

A few seasons of mid-table mediocrity beckons, just as Hector Bellerin prepares to go home?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    And one wonders how long Messi, Suarez and Iniesta have left at the top level.

A few seasons of mid-table mediocrity beckons, just as Hector Bellerin prepares to go home?
    This may be harsh, but I find the idea that a club like Barcelona would be interested in Bellerin quite laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    This may be harsh, but I find the idea that a club like Barcelona would be interested in Bellerin quite laughable.
    I think they have a sort of moral obligation to take him home. Barcelona DNA, and all that.

Remember when we saw Cesc as the natural successor to Xavi? They still haven't replaced Xavi and Cesc is wasting his time and talent running around making tackles

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I was quite stunned to find out that Paulinho plays for them.....

I'd probably settle for being unbeaten in the league going into late February. Were missing two 100 million pound+ players last night - THEY HAVE TWO 100 million pounds+ players ffs - and Thomas Vermaelen. Thought Conte's tactics were superb. Very interesting game if not packed with goalmouth incidents as some might say. Quite fancy Chelsea to go through for some reason - think they have a good chance.

4-0 Barca in the Nou Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I was quite stunned to find out that Paulinho plays for them.....
    So was Messi judging by the look on his face after that header

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'd probably settle for being unbeaten in the league going into late February. Were missing two 100 million pound+ players last night - THEY HAVE TWO 100 million pounds+ players ffs - and Thomas Vermaelen. Thought Conte's tactics were superb. Very interesting game if not packed with goalmouth incidents as some might say. Quite fancy Chelsea to go through for some reason - think they have a good chance.

4-0 Barca in the Nou Camp
    Who was missing. la? They have £100 million players? Who dem?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    and Thomas Vermaelen
    I despised that shít****. Irrational, I know, but nonetheless...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Coutinho - cup-tied and Ousmane Dembele - who was on the bench and is coming back from injury. We will sign Dembele the summer after next for about 60million btw
    Last edited by Luis Anaconda; 02-21-2018 at 10:57 AM.

Coutinho and Dembele I presume?