Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Posh/rich places that are ****holes

Disturbing the peace
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It is if you have to listen to it. Assault on the eardrums innit?
    That is a subjective judgment, a. Personally I can think of few more glorious sounds than that of an Italian V12 wailing - but I consider it an act of cruelty to keep such a vehicle caged in traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That is a subjective judgment, a. Personally I can think of few more glorious sounds than that of an Italian V12 wailing - but I consider it an act of cruelty to keep such a vehicle caged in traffic.
    Context. I'd be happy to hear it accelerating off the apex at Stirlings and tearing down towards Clearways. Not so much when strolling down the Brompton Road.

When you are next holidaying in Dubai, sc, I suggest you go down to JBR on a Friday night.

****s galore in Italian supercars having to drive very, very slowly down the cobbled road with speed bumps.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    When you are next holidaying in Dubai, sc, I suggest you go down to JBR on a Friday night.

****s galore in Italian supercars having to drive very, very slowly down the cobbled road with speed bumps.
    I will certainly check this out when next I am enjoying a gourmet holiday with WES, trying the very best of French, Italian and Thai cuisine at his favourite all you can eat fusion buffet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Context. I'd be happy to hear it accelerating off the apex at Stirlings and tearing down towards Clearways. Not so much when strolling down the Brompton Road.
    Odd, isn't it, how some street names just take a definite article? Do we know why this is? Also, the rule varies for some people. I've always thought of the Holloway Road, for example, whilst others do not.

Odd, isn't it, how some street names just take a definite article? Do we know why this is? Also, the rule varies for some people. I've always thought of the Holloway Road, for example, whilst others do not.
    The City Road, The King's Road.

I once found myself in a strip club on the City Road. Odd place. A bare lady grabbed my winkle without my permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The City Road, The King's Road.

I once found myself in a strip club on the City Road. Odd place. A bare lady grabbed my winkle without my permission.
    The City, but surely just City Road.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The City, but surely just City Road.
    Au contraire, mein lieber, Irlandische Schatz:

"Up and down THE City Road
    In and out The Eagle
    That's the way the money goes.
    Pop goes the weasel!'

So ner.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Au contraire, mein lieber, Irlandische Schatz:

"Up and down THE City Road
    In and out The Eagle
    That's the way the money goes.
    Pop goes the weasel!'

So ner.
    Oh I see, referencing nursery rhymes is it instead of when the area was indeed my manor and I would be up and down it every day.