Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Late Spring/early summer hollybobs?

Late Spring/early summer hollybobs?

3 nights in Prague then train to Budapest for 3 nights then a train to Vienna for 4
    Any "must-do's"?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    3 nights in Prague then train to Budapest for 3 nights then a train to Vienna for 4
    Any "must-do's"?
    Don't eat anything described on a menu as 'dumpling'.

Any "must-do's"?
    Budapest. Go to the House of Terror. It made my wife cry!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Don't eat anything described on a menu as 'dumpling'.
    This is wisdom. Viscous sludge is not a dumpling - whatever Eastern Europe thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Budapest. Go to the House of Terror. It made my wife cry!
    LOL...an excellent plan

Any "must-do's"?
    Secret Escapes? We nearly went for a 3 nights in Berlin then train to Prague for 3 nights from them. Price was too good to be true though so just doing 5 nights in Berlin instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is wisdom. Viscous sludge is not a dumpling - whatever Eastern Europe thinks.
    On the plus side, the rye bread with lard and raw onions is to be recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Secret Escapes? We nearly went for a 3 nights in Berlin then train to Prague for 3 nights from them. Price was too good to be true though so just doing 5 nights in Berlin instead.
    No no....Mrs C...a laptop and about 3 hours of her time.She loves it*

*booking holidays AND the cock obv

LOL...an excellent plan
    It is a very good museum in the old secret police headquarters. It details just what horrible cünts the commies were to everyone and for its grand finale you end up in the basement cells where they used to torture and hang people (that was where my wife burst into tears ) .

At the end, you emerge blinking into the daylight with a strong sense of how lucky you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    On the plus side, the rye bread with lard and raw onions is to be recommended.

I found a cafe that did a breakfast of good coffee, Hungarian sausage, fried eggs and some of the best sort of puffed-up flatbread I've ever tasted for about 90p. Fück knows where it is, though.