Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This KFC episode is a bit of a lark. Thousands of ****-ugly fat people

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Quite partial to a Wicked Zinger meal when the mood takes me.

KFC is horrendous. There is no redeeming feature that makes it remotely palatable imo
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    KFC is horrendous. There is no redeeming feature that makes it remotely palatable imo
    Apart from the gravy. Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ewww, no. One wouldn't want to eat the fish sandwich of someone who has been working in a hot and busy McDonalds for hours while wearing tight-fitting polyester trousers. Not if you don't want to be brushing your teeth with Canesten for a week, anyway.
    :sigh: :nostalgia:

Burney...

I recently went to Sandown for the race. Lovely track and only 3 stops from Waterloo but I had a bit too much champagne so was quite hungry when I got back to Waterloo later that evening.

Popped into BK and had their Chicken Tendercrisp sandwich and realised just how bad KFC is...you got a grilled beef burger joint beating you hands down with their own chicken sandwich.

Lovely sandwich..hit the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Burney...

I recently went to Sandown for the race. Lovely track and only 3 stops from Waterloo but I had a bit too much champagne so was quite hungry when I got back to Waterloo later that evening.

Popped into BK and had their Chicken Tendercrisp sandwich and realised just how bad KFC is...you got a grilled beef burger joint beating you hands down with their own chicken sandwich.

Lovely sandwich..hit the spot.
    Hmmm. It certainly sounds like a peng munch, t.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Apart from the gravy. Obviously.

I don't think I've ever had the gravy.

Obviously going into a KFC and asking for nothing but gravy must be an act of deviance? I'd imagine asking for a chicken something or other with gravy is deviance +
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I don't think I've ever had the gravy.

Obviously going into a KFC and asking for nothing but gravy must be an act of deviance? I'd imagine asking for a chicken something or other with gravy is deviance +
    Well yes, I will agree on this.