Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So I have now become a victim of the LGBT agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Is she going the whole hog and buying some meat and 2 veg from the butcher?
    To be determined. I'm gonna guess no as she's always been an attention seeker so it may be no more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    To be determined. I'm gonna guess no as she's always been an attention seeker so it may be no more than that.

So I'm guessing that you expect this will blow over in about 3 months time?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You presumably think body dysphoria is a real thing, though? (albeit a mental disorder that we would be better off treating rather than encouraging to believe is 'normal')
    To the extent that a delusion can be 'a real thing', yes.

However, if you start to say that delusions aren't delusions, but real - even desirable - things, you can't be surprised if people then start to claim to be 'suffering' from them.

Think of it this way: today, if someone says that God talks to them, we immediately decide they're probably a paranoid schizophrenic and put them on a course of treatment.

However, back in the day when being talked to by God conferred upon one a special status, lots of people would claim to be hearing the voices. The difference is only between the truly delusional and the cynical, attention-seeking bandwagon jumpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    So I'm guessing that you expect this will blow over in about 3 months time?
    Oh absolutely not. I just don't think she'll ever go down the operation required route as I doubt she really wants to be male.

Much easier to get attention by asking for us to call her a certain name, use certain pronouns, generally make an issue of it so that she gets the attention she craves.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    All good old fellow.
    Oh and if he/she is over 18 then it's nothing to do with your sister either
    Personally I care not one jot where a chap puts his Willy Wonka or indeed if he cuts it off or has one sown on.Surely it's all about the childs happiness?
    Children cutting off / sewing on genitalia on a whim is probably not something that should be encouraged, in the same way that experimenting with setting the house on fire should not be encouraged even if playing with matches makes them happy.

I think there has been an instance when research into the long-term effect of sex-change operations on the young was suppressed by a university, in case the results went 'against the paradigm'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Children cutting off / sewing on genitalia on a whim is probably not something that should be encouraged, in the same way that experimenting with setting the house on fire should not be encouraged even if playing with matches makes them happy.

I think there has been an instance when research into the long-term effect of sex-change operations on the young was suppressed by a university, in case the results went 'against the paradigm'.
    Oh I quite agree on the children aspect but once they are over 18 who actually gives a fúck?

Oh I quite agree on the children aspect but once they are over 18 who actually gives a fúck?
    Well apart from any considerations of morality, it’s costing the NHS a fortune.

Anyone who objects to having to use a specific trans friendly pronoun to refer to them?

Or their mothers and fathers?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Anyone who objects to having to use a specific trans friendly pronoun to refer to them?

Or their mothers and fathers?
    You are quite entitled to use whichever pronoun you'd like imo.I mean, I am "supposed" to call the Queen Your Majesty but that ain't gonna happen anytime fúcking soon.She will get a curt "bout ye Liz?"

Which Public Lav will James now be using, Wesley ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.