Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So I have now become a victim of the LGBT agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Which Public Lav will James now be using, Wesley ?
    Fair question, s. My assumption is that Canada is currently spending billions on washrooms designed for every variety of f*cked up tw@t around.

Which Public Lav will James now be using, Wesley ?
    the gender-neutral one, of course...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I think they have one of those in Brighton
    All cubicles and a central set of wash basins
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Do keep up I. There is no longer anything neutral about James' gender as he is now a

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    the gender-neutral one, of course...
    man. If he concentrates hard enough then, by sheer force of will, he will develop a *****. It may be inordinately small and strongly resemble a clitoris but to say so will be to violate his integrity. His bollócks will probably look uncannily like labia too .

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    man. If he concentrates hard enough then, by sheer force of will, he will develop a *****. It may be inordinately small and strongly resemble a clitoris but to say so will be to violate his integrity. His bollócks will probably look uncannily like labia too .
    a bloke, a bird, chick with a dick, or vice-versa, or whatever permutation, can all use a gender-neutral toilet, h
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I think if I was going to switch over from being a chick to a bloke I would go for a more exciting name than James.

Something like Clint or Snake

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I think if I was going to switch over from being a chick to a bloke I would go for a more exciting name than James.

Something like Clint or Snake
    I'm not sure that Snake is a particularly pleasant name. I feel like it could alienate her in the future.

I think they have one of those in Brighton
    All cubicles and a central set of wash basins
    Have you seen the new public loo on St Giles High Street? It's basically an open urinal for people with point-and-squirt micturition equipment. To be cleaned naturally, by the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'm not sure that Snake is a particularly pleasant name. I feel like it could alienate her in the future.
    He/she has clearly never seen Escape from New York.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Have you seen the new public loo on St Giles High Street? It's basically an open urinal for people with point-and-squirt micturition equipment. To be cleaned naturally, by the rain.
    Right. So that'll smell pretty fücking choice in a hot summer, won't it?