Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So I have now become a victim of the LGBT agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Right. So that'll smell pretty fücking choice in a hot summer, won't it?
    Should be ok most years though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Should be ok most years though.
    But what of poor Sir C as he gaily trips through London in his finest Prince of Wales check natty suitings, boots from Lobbs and with Mr Locke's finest work adorning his bonce, only for his poor nostrils to be assailed by the reek of thousands of drunkards' stale feculence? You know he's a sensitive soul and may faint dead away in such a situation.

Ash "Have you seen the new public loo on St Giles High Street? It's basically an open urinal for people with point-and-squirt micturition equipment. To be cleaned naturally, by the rain."

No but I saw that Vas Blackwood has posted pictures of similar open air urinals in Old Street
    He used choice Herbie Chapman to describe the slender pointed urinals
    "Public pissoles"
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

But what of poor Sir C as he gaily trips through London in his finest Prince of Wales check natty suitings, boots from Lobbs and with Mr Locke's finest work adorning his bonce, only for his poor nostrils to be assailed by the reek of thousands of drunkards' stale feculence? You know he's a sensitive soul and may faint dead away in such a situation.
    St Giles High St though. Not a place to trouble a gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    St Giles High St though. Not a place to trouble a gentleman.
    Yes, but you might take a wrong turn. And you don't smoke anymore, so your sense of smell's probably returning.

Yes, but you might take a wrong turn. And you don't smoke anymore, so your sense of smell's probably returning.
    I still have no use of my right nostril I thought it would have mended itself by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I still have no use of my right nostril I thought it would have mended itself by now.
    Well as I recall you did used to make rather a lot of use of your right nostril, so it's probably going to take a while to recover