Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The problem with this, of course, is that she's effectively admitting to sexual

The problem with this, of course, is that she's effectively admitting to sexual

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You were a very early adopter of the transers, m. Did you ever have anything pushed up your bottom?

Is she? Is it not just that we tend not to care that much as long as we're getting our hole?

Mind you, I did have to ask a lady if she would be so kind as to stop strangling me once.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You were a very early adopter of the transers, m. Did you ever have anything pushed up your bottom?
    Pardon? xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is she? Is it not just that we tend not to care that much as long as we're getting our hole?

Mind you, I did have to ask a lady if she would be so kind as to stop strangling me once.
    By her own standards, then yes. She's pretty much admitted to shoving a finger up a bloke's arse without his consent. Granted, she seems to be saying that she immediately withdrew it when he complained, but "rape is rape", right?

I was once seeing a girl who had told me that she absolutely freaks the fúck out when anyone touches her neck. During an intimate moment curiosity got the better of me.

She wasn't lying

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I think that's a scurrilous and libellous suggestion, especially given you know damn well that Monty has done no such thing.

Just because he was brave enough to confide in us that he once sucked a ladyboy's cock gives you no excuse to level blanket accusations of homosexual deviances against him.

By her own standards, then yes. She's pretty much admitted to shoving a finger up a bloke's arse without his consent. Granted, she seems to be saying that she immediately withdrew it when he complained, but "rape is rape", right?

I was once seeing a girl who had told me that she absolutely freaks the fúck out when anyone touches her neck. During an intimate moment curiosity got the better of me.

She wasn't lying
    The odd exploratory finger here or there during the act is not 'rape' or 'sexual assault', it's just part of having sex. Life would be rather joyless if we had to memorise a list each other's do's or don'ts that had been established beforehand.

Mind you, the strangling thing was odd. She'd stop when asked, but once she'd got back into it, she'd absent-mindedly start strangling one again. It was really quite irritating.

But that was your wife b and it was nothing to do with lovemaking, she was simply trying to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    But that was your wife b and it was nothing to do with lovemaking, she was simply trying to kill you.
    It was somebody else's wife, actually. I felt quite sorry for the chap by the time she'd finished with me. Imagine having to sleep with that fücking lunatic every night.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I think that's a scurrilous and libellous suggestion, especially given you know damn well that Monty has done no such thing.

Just because he was brave enough to confide in us that he once sucked a ladyboy's cock gives you no excuse to level blanket accusations of homosexual deviances against him.
    I simply wish to know whether he was penetrated up the pooper