Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Man City.

Man City.

Now they're good and angry, aren't they? You know what that means.

We can only hope for the game to be snowed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Nah, it may help us for Sunday. In 2004, even though we were still in a strong position in the league, our confidence took a massive hit when we got knocked out of the FA Cup and CL in the same week.

On the other hand, Spurs now favourites for the FA Cup

p.s. Bread & Wine or the original gaff?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    p.s. Bread & Wine or the original gaff?
    Bread and Wine, where I've never been. I assume it's the same as the original?

Lunch at Barrafina last Saturday. I swear it just gets better and better. That suckling pig. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Nah, it may help us for Sunday. In 2004, even though we were still in a strong position in the league, our confidence took a massive hit when we got knocked out of the FA Cup and CL in the same week.

On the other hand, Spurs now favourites for the FA Cup
    Need to get past Rochdale first........

Bread and Wine, where I've never been. I assume it's the same as the original?

Lunch at Barrafina last Saturday. I swear it just gets better and better. That suckling pig. Jesus.
    I absolutely adore sucking pig. Do you know where I can get one and whether it is practical to cook/cut it up at home?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I absolutely adore sucking pig. Do you know where I can get one and whether it is practical to cook/cut it up at home?
    Plenty of places to order them off the internet. Easy to cook at home - either order one small enough to fit into your oven or, do as Berni and I, and rotisserie the little squealer on your barbecue.

First we dressed it up in frilly knickers and lipstick. I didn't fúck it, however. I cannot speak for b.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Move to Germany, R. Suckling Pig is to be found for sale on practically every street corner, in town.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Plenty of places to order them off the internet. Easy to cook at home - either order one small enough to fit into your oven or, do as Berni and I, and rotisserie the little squealer on your barbecue.

First we dressed it up in frilly knickers and lipstick. I didn't fúck it, however. I cannot speak for b.
    I didn't, but only because I wasn't left alone with it for long enough.

I know they're quite good, but what are they angry about?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."