Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WeatherWIMB - Looks like you’ll be getting a real beast from the east on the

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I hope so b. Last year I bought a Fjallraven quilted coat for walking and tried it out one day when the temperature was about -1. Within 10 minutes I was sweating like a pig, so I haven't been able to wear it since. I want to get some use out of the fúcker, it cost me a fortune.
    Fjällräven make lovely stuff. Great choice. I’ve got my eye on a nice green one for next winter. £500

I hope so b. Last year I bought a Fjallraven quilted coat for walking and tried it out one day when the temperature was about -1. Within 10 minutes I was sweating like a pig, so I haven't been able to wear it since. I want to get some use out of the fúcker, it cost me a fortune.
    I bought a Barbour jobbie in autumn. Not the waxed type or the padded things, but waterproof and fleece-lined. It was a superb investment. I've barely had it off all winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Mine are sitting snugly under their cloches safe from frost. However, a dump of snow would crush them and I'd hold you personally responsible.
    Perhaps that will go just a little way to make up for my 14 years of disappointment at not winning a league title occasioned by your bizarre pact with the devil concerning the Cricketash.

That's right. I haven't forgotten. Or forgiven.

I bought a Barbour jobbie in autumn. Not the waxed type or the padded things, but waterproof and fleece-lined. It was a superb investment. I've barely had it off all winter.
    Fnarr fnarr
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Sorry to hear that b.

Sorry to hear that b.
    imho
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Fjällräven make lovely stuff. Great choice. I’ve got my eye on a nice green one for next winter. £500
    I bought a daypack that's just lovely. Old fashioned canvas and leather, it just exudes quality and is a pleasure to handle.

Perhaps that will go just a little way to make up for my 14 years of disappointment at not winning a league title occasioned by your bizarre pact with the devil concerning the Cricketash.

That's right. I haven't forgotten. Or forgiven.
    You would kill poor, innocent peas just out of petty revenge? You heartless bàstard.

Anyway, I wasn't to know Wenger was going to turn shït was I?

Sorry to hear that b.
    That's alright. It's a relief, if anything.

In the matter of coatings, it would seem that going with the big brand name really does work. Barbour, Aquascutum, Fjallraven and Belstaff. All superb.