Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WeatherWIMB - Looks like you値l be getting a real beast from the east on the

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    In the matter of coatings, it would seem that going with the big brand name really does work. Barbour, Aquascutum, Fjallraven and Belstaff. All superb.
    Do you remember when you used to be able to buy the George Graham overcoat from Aquascutum?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Do you remember when you used to be able to buy the George Graham overcoat from Aquascutum?
    I do not. I bought a raincoat from Aquascutum - I remember you raised it as a possible choice - but I was not offered the George Graham version.

Big pockets for brown envelopes, one imagines.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    imho
    I took the time to do it elegantly. You just prodded it over the line.

I do not. I bought a raincoat from Aquascutum - I remember you raised it as a possible choice - but I was not offered the George Graham version.

Big pockets for brown envelopes, one imagines.
    I do remember. I think I opined that, whatever the merits of its products, 'Aquascutum' is still a terrible name for a brand.

I want a massive dump of snow. The sort of snow that traps you indoors with a log fire and a black and white movie. That sort of snow.
    even when they forecast that for South Manchester, we end up with cold rain

I took the time to do it elegantly. You just prodded it over the line.
    Mine was a first time finish, yours was a show pony trick for the camera
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

They've been promising us that for weeks now b. I don't believe them any more. Lyors.
    Have you seen the models for around 28/02? Huge amount of cold air sucked over from Siberia with a massive low in the Channel. Batten down the hatches, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Have you seen the models for around 28/02? Huge amount of cold air sucked over from Siberia with a massive low in the Channel. Batten down the hatches, imo.
    I keep hearing about these 'models', and it always transpires that there are 7 different blokes punting 7 different models.

I keep hearing about these 'models', and it always transpires that there are 7 different blokes punting 7 different models.
    Sounds like a good night. President's Club Charity Dinner?

I watched a documentary about it a while back.The "weather man" enters data into a computer.The computer lashes out 50 different scenarios and highlights the 2 most likely.This is what is shown on the weather forecast.
    Basically, weathermen are useless ****s and no more than a data inputter.Well done the computers.