Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WeatherWIMB - Looks like you値l be getting a real beast from the east on the

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I watched a documentary about it a while back.The "weather man" enters data into a computer.The computer lashes out 50 different scenarios and highlights the 2 most likely.This is what is shown on the weather forecast.
    Basically, weathermen are useless ****s and no more than a data inputter.Well done the computers.
    Bring back Ian McCaskill, I say. That man knew weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Do you know what I really hate about weather forecasters? When they do their forecasts on Countryfile, they do it all casually dressed. This usually means wearing a check shirt and an open collar in the case of the men. How patronising to straw-sucking yokel types is that, eh?

Personally I saw no need to take the topless weather girls off the air

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    It痴 coming now, C. The ****ing sudden stratospheric warming has done it. I was hoping for an early spring
    It's been Spring here for a couple of weeks actually. Marvellous. Although the school was closed yesterday as it was "a little bit too chilly out."

#eurotrash
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I bought a daypack that's just lovely. Old fashioned canvas and leather, it just exudes quality and is a pleasure to handle.
    Does it double in weight in the rain?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Does it double in weight in the rain?
    No, the water runs off it.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Weekend/early next week. Time to stock up on the essentials
    Hold on, even the BBC are committing to it now. It's happening!

Let's get plenty of tinned food in, boys. We're all going to be 'working from home' next week!