Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WeatherWIMB - Looks like you’ll be getting a real beast from the east on the

WeatherWIMB - Looks like you’ll be getting a real beast from the east on the

Weekend/early next week. Time to stock up on the essentials

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Weekend/early next week. Time to stock up on the essentials
    They've been promising us that for weeks now b. I don't believe them any more. Lyors.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They've been promising us that for weeks now b. I don't believe them any more. Lyors.
    Do you want some snow? Been snowing here for days - rather dull now. I can send some over

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Do you want some snow? Been snowing here for days - rather dull now. I can send some over
    I want a massive dump of snow. The sort of snow that traps you indoors with a log fire and a black and white movie. That sort of snow.

It’s coming now, C. The ****ing sudden stratospheric warming has done it. I was hoping for an early spring

I want a massive dump of snow. The sort of snow that traps you indoors with a log fire and a black and white movie. That sort of snow.
    I see. And what of my poor little early peas, eh? What of them?

Honestly. You only think of yourself.

School-closing snow - would be lovely. Two of the newer English lads here didn't turn up for work yesterday - we assumed they'd just looked out the window, seen the snow and assumed everything was shut down for the day :naive:

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I see. And what of my poor little early peas, eh? What of them?

Honestly. You only think of yourself.
    Peas? Peas are fine. I always get mine from the freezer anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    It’s coming now, C. The ****ing sudden stratospheric warming has done it. I was hoping for an early spring
    I hope so b. Last year I bought a Fjallraven quilted coat for walking and tried it out one day when the temperature was about -1. Within 10 minutes I was sweating like a pig, so I haven't been able to wear it since. I want to get some use out of the fúcker, it cost me a fortune.

Peas? Peas are fine. I always get mine from the freezer anyway
    Mine are sitting snugly under their cloches safe from frost. However, a dump of snow would crush them and I'd hold you personally responsible.