Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So, the guardians of that shooty teen in Florida didn't "know",

So, the guardians of that shooty teen in Florida didn't "know",

even though they actually did know very well :dubious:
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    To be fair, I suppose the understandable default assumption is that a kid isn’t going to gun down dozens of his schoolmates. Can people really be castigated for failing to anticipate the extraordinary?

They should do The Purge for real imo.
    Live on the telly opcorn:

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, I suppose the understandable default assumption is that a kid isn’t going to gun down dozens of his schoolmates. Can people really be castigated for failing to anticipate the extraordinary?
    You've not met my kids, have you. Fiends, I tell you. Fiends.

However, despite their moral shortcomings, the fact they mostly have more and better weapons and training than this chap means they would never dream of doing such a thing. For a start they'd consider such a soft target beneath them.
    Their mother being a former military police officer may be a factor too, I guess, but that's a cross we bear together

In fairness, this case does seem to have been a foul up from start to finish, on every level. Even the accused can even feel rather aggrieved. I mean, what's the point of a small, tight-knit community if it doesn't look out for its most vulnerable members first of all. That's what gets me.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

You've not met my kids, have you. Fiends, I tell you. Fiends.

However, despite their moral shortcomings, the fact they mostly have more and better weapons and training than this chap means they would never dream of doing such a thing. For a start they'd consider such a soft target beneath them.
    Their mother being a former military police officer may be a factor too, I guess, but that's a cross we bear together

In fairness, this case does seem to have been a foul up from start to finish, on every level. Even the accused can even feel rather aggrieved. I mean, what's the point of a small, tight-knit community if it doesn't look out for its most vulnerable members first of all. That's what gets me.
    Aww. Did you meet when she dragged you out of an off-limits bar and clubbed you senseless in the street?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Aww. Did you meet when she dragged you out of an off-limits bar and clubbed you senseless in the street?
    Not so romantic as that, I'm afraid. Though you have certainly described the actual marriage in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    They should do The Purge for real imo.
    Live on the telly opcorn:
    And when the hell will people understand that the NRA is influential, not because they pay for the privilege, but because their platform is actually popular