Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any good alternatives to booze? I practice abstinence during the working week now

Any good alternatives to booze? I practice abstinence during the working week now

and would like to know if there is something more palatable I could use as an alternative?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    and would like to know if there is something more palatable I could use as an alternative?
    I think you should take up smoking.

Tea. Earl Grey, slice of lemon. Otherwise, water.

I dally occasionally with a cranberry juice, but it's all extra calories, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I dally occasionally with a cranberry juice, but it's all extra calories, isn't it?
    I think I'd prefer black coffee (decaf) before bed. Virtually no calories there.

How is abstinence going for you? Does it get easier?

Jack Herer
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Sorry, I don’t really understand the question.

I think I'd prefer black coffee (decaf) before bed. Virtually no calories there.

How is abstinence going for you? Does it get easier?
    I got fired back in for the christmas period and subsequent holiday, so i was píssed from about the 5th December until the end of January. I'm just doing dry Tuesdays and Wednesdays now. It's just fúcking miserable and I may sack the whole idea off.

Yup. Soon you’ll be able to fit into your size zero dress and you SHALL go to the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yup. Soon you’ll be able to fit into your size zero dress and you SHALL go to the ball.
    It's just habitual now. I'm settled at a correct weight and nothing changes it, binge or fast, feat or famine, as long as I'm exercising I stay between 76 and 78 kg.

It's just habitual now. I'm settled at a correct weight and nothing changes it, binge or fast, feat or famine, as long as I'm exercising I stay between 76 and 78 kg.
    And of course, the NHS have introduced a health check at 55, so you can now look forward to receiving a do it yourself, enema through the post, followed by a camera being fed into your chuff. :harrumph: