Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Is there a more depressing day than the 1st one back after holiday?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Would also be nice if people actually bothered to to do the things listed in holiday notes

and in fairness, I didn't leave much
    The answer is to always have another one booked, so you have something to look forward to.

Where have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The answer is to always have another one booked, so you have something to look forward to.

Where have you been?
    Oh I have, 2. Unfortunately not until July (Montenegro) and August (Portugal).

Just a bit of winter sun in Lanzarote, pleasant enough but a few degrees warmer would have been nice

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Oh I have, 2. Unfortunately not until July (Montenegro) and August (Portugal).

Just a bit of winter sun in Lanzarote, pleasant enough but a few degrees warmer would have been nice
    Well, there you go then, quit moaning you miserable sod.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There's always something to look forward to. A glass of beer/wine at the end of the day. An episode of Endeavour. The Arsenal playing at home. The Arsenal not playing all weekend. A long walk across the varied textures* of the landscapes of London Town.

* Except North West London. Miles and miles and miles of metro-land and it all mostly looks the same, until you get inside the North Circular.