Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LondonattratctionsWIMB

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If I can't walk it from Victoria, it's the middle of no where imo.

You'd love St John. Proper old-fashioned British food. The starter of mince on dripping toast is spectacular.
    I quite like the sound of that one. A little ride on the Circle and District line never hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    A pain to get to? Why, have they moved it from Spitalfields to deepest Hackney or something?

Luckily I don't believe your pretendy thing there about going somewhere to eat all the nasty bits that no-one in their right mind would want to eat.
    My favourite bits, imo. My dogs get it all nowadays though, of course
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I used to drink there. Well, when we weren't in one of the five pubs on the high street at the time where young ladies gyrated round a pole.
    You didn't look at them gyrating, did you? I wouldn't like to accuse you of being a sexual predator.

I quite like the sound of that one. A little ride on the Circle and District line never hurt.
    That area is full of hipsters now, I understand? At least I'll have something to laugh at.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Will they do me a Dry Martini (gin, olive) and a decent bottle of claret, la?
    I would hope so. Of course, you could man the **** up and have a pint

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    You didn't look at them gyrating, did you? I wouldn't like to accuse you of being a sexual predator.
    It was art, mate. No different to watching someone singing or playing a musical instrument.

A man after my own heart
    A heart which incidentally is not on your Hannibal menu

Seriously, booking the place is a wise move
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I would hope so. Of course, you could man the **** up and have a pint
    A pint of dry martini, that would seperate the men from the boys. Also the live from the dead.

I used to drink there. Well, when we weren't in one of the five pubs on the high street at the time where young ladies gyrated round a pole.
    Yes - would often end up in the Rainbow Sports bar in that area. For the sport of course

It was art, mate. No different to watching someone singing or playing a musical instrument.
    Yes, but not that many people play pocket billiards at a gig
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”